Wednesday

My 15 Days to Fitness


I woke up this morning and decided..it was time. I have been neglected myself and my fitness goals for over a month now. I have been so wrapped up in all my businesses and my online product, I have really let myself go. But I made the decision, NO MORE! I need to come first, I DESERVE to come first and now is the time.

There are 15 days until Christmas and I am setting some goals and be very specific.

1. I will track all my meals on sparkspeople and will plan my meals the night before OR at least post my meals on my blog.
2. I will keep my calories above 1600 calories every day.
3. I will do 2 days of intervals on the treadmill, 2 days of boot camp and 2 days of my own strength training routine each week.
4. I will only allow myself a cheat meal after I have eaten 100% clean for 4 days!
5. I will not let my work get in the way of my meals or workouts.
6. I will achieve 18.5% body fat by Christmas!
Read more after the break...
When I reach this goal of 18.5% body fat, I will reward myself with an hour long massage! (This is the most important!!!)
Do you want to join me? What better way to stay motivated than setting some specific goals, and giving your self a reward! I hope that you will all join me! Feel free to join WDF Forums, where you can keep your own blog and get the support of others! Click HERE to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment